- Llandow which has 4 Members
- Llysworney which has 4 Members
- Llanmihangel which includes Sigingstone and has 2 Members.
The Chairman for the year is Councillor Catharine Bray
and the Vice Chairman is Councillor Ray Thomas.
ClerkThe Clerk to the Council is Mr. David-Lloyd Jones and he can be contacted:
- Overt House, Cefn Rd, Cefn Cribwr. Bridgend. CF32 0BA.
- Tel: 01656 741354
Council MeetingsThe Council normally meets at 7.00 pm on the first Thursday of the month, excluding August, at either Llandow Village Hall or Sigingstone Village Hall or remotely via Zoom and members of the public are warmly encouraged to attend.
A list of the Councils meetings can be found on the Meeting Dates & Venues page. Members of the public should contact the Clerk if they wish to observe a meeting remotely.
County Borough Councillor
The County Borough Councillor who represents the Community Council area of Llandow is Councillor Christine Cave.
- 18 East View, Llandow, CF71 7NZ
- Tel: 07701 372645